Friday, October 28, 2005

Hi Undies,


I was thinking of inviting The Duck when I read his post saying you owe him a tutorial :D...so...I'll do that.

But I think it would be a mistake changing the Realm...it's one of four blogs over the 400 veiw mark...with limited promotion...people seem to like it the way it is...when you post and I promote you get an influx in veiws...you'd probably be at 6-700 now if you posted more often...so...I don't think it'd be good to turn it into a tech blog...I check the stats regularly and the Realm has very good promise.

We do have a Tech blog...Tech Help for the Non-Technical...a tutorial would probably be better suited there and would increase it's exposure...it was at one time a popular blog but no one has posted in it for a long time...I'm sure it would take off like a rocket if it had regular posting.

On the injury front...

I'm getting close to 50 now so I notice more aches and pains as every year passes by...you're having a bad year it seems...hopefully next year will be better...it's not far away ;)

Eg ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home